“Patients being treated for hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), who receive superpotent NP Thyroid, may experience signs and symptoms of hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid) which include, but are not limited to, weight loss, heat intolerance, fatigue, muscle weakness, hypertension, chest pain, rapid heart rate, or heart rhythm disturbances. Pregnant women who take superpotent NP Thyroid may also experience negative maternal and fetal outcomes including miscarriage and/or impairment to fetal development.”
- $4.25 million Jones v. 7 Up – CA W&H
- $4.2 million Nazeri v. Placer Title – CA W&H
- $3.4 million Galanti v. Cambridge Investments-CA / W&H
- $72.4 million Ridgeway v. Walmart – jury award
- $3.3 million Goodman v. Pepsi -CA / W&H
- $3.2 million McGee v. Tucoemas - EMP
- $2.2 million Hidalgo v. Krispy Kreme -CA / W&H
- $2.2 million Pranger v. Prudential Overall Supply - EMP
- $2 million Handel v. Hutter – Personal Injury
- $1.8 million Vartanian v. Service Corp Inc -EMP
- $1.7 million Orlando v. Alarm One - EMP
- $1.45 million Orlando v. Carolina Casualty -EMP
- $1.4 million Bullock v Bill Davis Trucking -PI
- $1.2 million Massey v. Department of Corrections -EMP
- $1 million Bolthouse Farms – EMP W&H
- $1 million Duncan v. Ag Transport -PI
- $1 million Anderson v. Dr. William Ziering MD -EMP
- $1.6 million Confidential Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- $2,25 million Confidential Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- $950 thousand Confidential Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- $15.1 million Brewer v First American Title -CA / W&H
- $2.65 million Weyerhaeuser -CA / W&H
- $1.5 million Andronicous v BJ’s Restaurant EMP
- $3.63 million Chaffin v LandAmerica Financial Group – CA W&H
- $8.84 million Gonzalez/Hay v LandAmerica Financial Group--CA / W&H
- $12 million Heinrich v Old Republic Title Company- CA W&H
- $10 million Confidential Class Action Settlement- CA W&H
- $14.5 million English v. Mercury Ins. Co. – W&H
- $11 million Cardoso v. First American -Class Action Wage&Hour
- $9.8 million Gambril v. Stewart Title – CA W&H
- $6.6 million Batrich v. Prudential Overall Supply – CA W&H
- $5.25 million O’Bryant v. Ameripride – CA / W&H
- $5 million Juarez v. Coca Cola – CA W&H
- $825 thousand Confidential Personal Injury PI
- $1.9 million Confidential Personal Injury PI
- $10.5 million Ruan Trucking -CA W&H
- $2.25 million Confidential Personal Injury PI
- $6.5 million Confidential CA W&H
- $520 thousand Confidential PI
- $475 thousand Confidential W/D PI
WAGNER AND JONES CAN HELP
Our experienced Fresno attorneys
have represented clients throughout California. Our areas of
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Class Action Cases
And other severe personal injury or employment cases.
Employment Case Questionnaire - English
Employment Case Questionnaire - Spanish
Personal Injury Case Questionnaire - English
Personal Injury Case Questionnaire - Spanish
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION WITH A FRESNO LAWYER
Personal Injury Lawyer Fresno – Award Winning Lawyers
OUTSTANDING REPRESENTATION FROM WAGNER, JONES, KOPFMAN & ARTENIAN
From personal injury law to employment law in Fresno, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of personal injury victims and employees who are wrongfully discriminated against in the workplace.
Our Fresno law firm has triumphed in numerous Fresno personal injury and employment cases.
Through aggressive, professional and clear litigation practices—we consistently achieve phenomenal results in the State of California and city of Fresno for representing employees and accident victims.
MORE THAN FRESNO PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Numerous circumstances can lead to tragic auto or personal injury accidents, but when third-party negligence is to blame, you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Fresno – call us for a free consultation with a personal injury attorney.
If you or a loved one have been injured, or have suffered multiple injuries in an auto accident, the personal injury attorneys at Wagner, Jones, Kopfman, and Artenian will fight to get you the compensation you deserve, even if the other party is at fault or a ruthless insurance company denies your accident or claim.
Our Fresno personal injury attorneys have helped California accident victims secure millions in personal injury settlements.
To find out if your injuries claim is worth pursuing, contact us today for a free consultation or call (559) 449-1800 to schedule a free consultation.
TRUST YOUR CASE TO OUR PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS IN FRESNO
Our personal injury lawyers will perform a comprehensive, no-obligation, free consultation to evaluate your personal injury claim and determine if you have a case.
Our personal injury lawyers may be able to obtain an accident settlement without going to court.
If not, we will determine who is at fault and file a lawsuit against the party that caused you harm.
Looking for a Fresno Car Accident Lawyer?
We’re more than just personal injury lawyers, we represent all types of car accident cases in Fresno, including those related to defective prescription drugs, personal injury dog bites, amusement park rides, bicycle accidents, truck accidents, car collisions and other injuries. Get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney today.
NO ATTORNEY FEES UNLESS WE WIN YOUR CASE
An accident doesn’t just cause pain and suffering, it can be a financial burden. Medical bills and injuries can pile up quickly.
Loss of income from not being able to work due to personal injuries can cause a financial crisis for an individual or family—especially if you’re the main breadwinner.
For this reason, we will not bill you unless you win your lawsuit and receive compensation. Speak with a personal injury attorney today.
Let one of our personal injury lawyers fight to get you the results you deserve!
EXPERIENCED CALIFORNIA EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS
Just like personal injury, the employment lawyers at Wagner, Jones, Kopfman and Artenian have many years of combined experience in employment law.
In 2017, our legal team won one of the largest verdict ever obtained by a Fresno Law Firm.
We won a verdict of $54.6 million and a total judgment of $60.8 million on behalf of Wal-Mart employees, in a federal jury trial.
We’ve also recovered millions for other clients.
Our Fresno Attorneys are Experts in Employment Loss & Personal Injury Cases
Disability Employment Discrimination Fresno or california
Discrimination due to Illness or Injury
Racial Employment Discrimination
Pregnancy Employment Discrimination
Sexual Orientation Discrimination
Minimum Wage Violations
Meal and Rest Break Violations
Vacation Pay Violations
Misclassified “Independent Contractors”
- Misclassified “Overtime Exempt”
- All Major and Catastrophic Personal Injuries
Large or small – We’ll fight for your employment case
Our legal team is committed to building a compelling case on your behalf, so you can collect maximum compensation for your losses.
Regardless of whether your case is large and against a corporation or a small car crash, all of our clients are entitled to compassionate and professional legal assistance.
We are even willing to bring class actions and litigate in California and federal courts.
California employees are protected by a variety of employment laws.
If you believe your rights have been violated, our Fresno lawyers are prepared to help you.
Unless we recover compensation from your lawsuit, you’re not charged any legal fees.
To find out if your claim is worth pursuing, contact us today or call (559) 449-1800 to schedule a free consultation.
About Our Law Firm: Wagner and Jones is a law firm with a wide range of specialized attorneys from employment loss to personal injury attorneys in Fresno, Ca. We are based in Fresno, California.
The lawyers at Wagner and Jones are fully prepared to handle your case, so you can concentrate on what’s most important—your recovery.
Call (559) 449-1800 now for a free consultation
Wagner, Jones, Kopfman & Artenian LLP was the first Fresno and San Diego personal injury law firm to sue a reality TV show and astoundingly win a verdict for our aggrieved client.
The trial was featured on the front page of New York Times and
Honors & Awards
Top Fresno Car Accident Lawyer
Top Fresno Car Accident Lawyer
Wagner, Jones, Kopfman & Artenian is a personal injury law firm that likes to win, and they have the results to prove it. Its attorneys are nationally known, and have been featured on Super Lawyers, CBS News, ABC, the Los Angeles Times, and many more nationally recognized publications. If you are the victim of a serious car accident with serious injuries, then the attorneys at Wagner, Jones, Kopfman & Artenian can have your back. They can take on big insurance and stand up for your rights.