Those affected by the Camp Fire including those injured, homeowners', renters', and businesses have important legal rights in recovering losses. WJKA will help you file claims with your insurance companies. We will also help victims that do not have insurance. We charge NO FEES or COSTS until adequate compensation is recovered for you.
- $4.25 million Jones v. 7 Up – CA W&H
- $4.2 million Nazeri v. Placer Title – CA W&H
- $3.4 million Galanti v. Cambridge Investments-CA / W&H
- $72.4 million Ridgeway v. Walmart – jury award
- $3.3 million Goodman v. Pepsi -CA / W&H
- $3.2 million McGee v. Tucoemas - EMP
- $2.2 million Hidalgo v. Krispy Kreme -CA / W&H
- $2.2 million Pranger v. Prudential Overall Supply - EMP
- $2 million Handel v. Hutter – Personal Injury
- $1.8 million Vartanian v. Service Corp Inc -EMP
- $1.7 million Orlando v. Alarm One - EMP
- $1.45 million Orlando v. Carolina Casualty -EMP
- $1.4 million Bullock v Bill Davis Trucking -PI
- $1.2 million Massey v. Department of Corrections -EMP
- $1 million Bolthouse Farms – EMP W&H
- $1 million Duncan v. Ag Transport -PI
- $1 million Anderson v. Dr. William Ziering MD -EMP
- $1.6 million Confidential Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- $2,25 million Confidential Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- $950 thousand Confidential Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- $15.1 million Brewer v First American Title -CA / W&H
- $2.65 million Weyerhaeuser -CA / W&H
- $1.5 million Andronicous v BJ’s Restaurant EMP
- $3.63 million Chaffin v LandAmerica Financial Group – CA W&H
- $8.84 million Gonzalez/Hay v LandAmerica Financial Group--CA / W&H
- $12 million Heinrich v Old Republic Title Company- CA W&H
- $10 million Confidential Class Action Settlement- CA W&H
- $14.5 million English v. Mercury Ins. Co. – W&H
- $11 million Cardoso v. First American -Class Action Wage&Hour
- $9.8 million Gambril v. Stewart Title – CA W&H
- $6.6 million Batrich v. Prudential Overall Supply – CA W&H
- $5.25 million O’Bryant v. Ameripride – CA / W&H
- $5 million Juarez v. Coca Cola – CA W&H
- $825 thousand Confidential Personal Injury PI
- $1.9 million Confidential Personal Injury PI
- $10.5 million Ruan Trucking -CA W&H
- $2.25 million Confidential Personal Injury PI
- $6.5 million Confidential CA W&H
- $520 thousand Confidential PI
- $475 thousand Confidential W/D PI
WE CAN HELP
Our experienced Fresno and San Diego attorneys
have represented clients throughout California. Our areas of
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Class Action Cases
And other severe personal injury or employment cases.
Employment Case Questionnaire - English
Employment Case Questionnaire - Spanish
Personal Injury Case Questionnaire - English
Personal Injury Case Questionnaire - Spanish
REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
OUTSTANDING REPRESENTATION FROM WAGNER, JONES, KOPFMAN & ARTENIAN
From personal injury law to employment law, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of personal injury victims and employees who are wrongfully discriminated against in the workplace.
Our firm has triumphed in numerous personal injury and employment cases for our clients. Through aggressive, professional and clear litigation practices—we consistently achieve phenomenal results in the State of California for representing employees and accident victims.
MORE THAN CALIFORNIA ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS – WE’RE ADVOCATES
Numerous circumstances can lead to tragic auto accidents and severe injuries, but when third-party negligence is to blame, you need an experienced personal injury attorney.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an auto accident, the personal injury attorneys at Wagner, Jones, Kopfman, and Artenian will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Even when the other party is at fault and a ruthless insurance company denies your accident claim.
Our Fresno attorneys have helped California accident victims secure millions in personal injury settlements. To find out if your claim is worth pursuing, contact us today or call (559) 449-1800 to schedule a free consultation.
TRUST YOUR CASE TO OUR PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS IN FRESNO
We will perform a comprehensive, no-obligation consultation to evaluate your claim and determine if you have a case. We may be able to obtain an accident settlement without going to court. If not, we will determine who is at fault and file a lawsuit against the party that caused you harm.
Not involved in a car accident? We represent all types of accident cases, including those related to defective prescription drugs, dog bites, amusement park rides and car collisions.
NO ATTORNEY FEES UNLESS WE WIN YOUR CASE
An accident doesn’t just cause pain and suffering, it can be a financial burden. Medical bills can pile up quickly. Loss of income from not being able to work can cause a financial crisis for an individual or family—especially if you’re the main breadwinner.
For this reason, we will not bill you unless you win your lawsuit and receive compensation. Let one of our lawyers fight to get you the results you deserve!
EXPERIENCED CALIFORNIA EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS
Just like personal injury, our employment lawyers at Wagner, Jones, Kopfman and Artenian have many years of combined experience in employment law. In 2017, our legal team won one of the largest verdict ever obtained by a Fresno Law Firm.
We won a verdict of $54.6 million and a total judgment of $60.8 million on behalf of Wal-Mart employees, in a federal jury trial. We’ve also recovered millions for other clients.
We’re experts in Employment cases
- Disability Employment Discrimination
- Discrimination due to Illness or Injury
- Unpaid Overtime
- Sexual Harassment
- Class Actions
- Racial Employment Discrimination
- Pregnancy Employment Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Whistleblower Termination
- Wrongful Termination
- Construction Defects
- Minimum Wage Violations
- Meal and Rest Break Violations
- Vacation Pay Violations
- Misclassified “Independent Contractor”
- Misclassified “Overtime Exempt”
- All Major and Catastrophic Injuries
Large or small – We’ll fight for your employment case
Our legal team is committed to building a compelling case on your behalf, so you can collect maximum compensation for your losses. Regardless of whether your case is large or small, all of our clients are entitled to compassionate and professional legal assistance. We are even willing to bring class actions and litigate in California and federal courts.
California employees are protected by a variety of employment laws. If you believe your rights have been violated, our Fresno lawyers are prepared to help you. Unless we recover compensation from your lawsuit, you’re not charged any legal fees. To find out if your claim is worth pursuing, contact us today or call (559) 449-1800 to schedule a free consultation.
About Our Law Firm: We are based in Fresno, San Diego and Lake Tahoe. We are fully prepared to handle your case, so you can concentrate on what’s most important—your recovery. Call (559) 449-1800 now for a free consultation
Wagner, Jones, Kopfman & Artenian LLP was the first Fresno and San Diego personal injury law firm to sue a reality TV show and astoundingly win a verdict for our aggrieved client. The trial was featured on the front page of New York Times and